Staging Home Interiors, Bathroom Decor, Acrylic Tubs
Small bathroom fixtures, white design
Creating inviting bathroom decor is vital to staging home interiors for a successful sale. Pleasant and modern bathroom decor helps you sell your home fast for more money. The shower and bathtub have large surfaces that add color, attractive shape, and style to bathroom decorating ideas. They should look clean, new, and modern if you want to sell your home for top dollar.
A cast iron bathtub is the symbol of luxurious bathroom decor. An acrylic tub can be more expensive than a cast iron bathtub but still look unattractive if not adequately prepared, repaired, cleaned, and decorated. At the same time, simple and cheap acrylic tubs can make beautiful decorations for bathrooms if they are shiny clean, stylish, and tastefully decorated with functional bathroom items and accessories you need to store in the bathroom.
Bathroom storage ideas for small bathrooms
Small bathroom remodeling and staging ideas
Bathroom staging ideas
Repair minor scratches, clean your bathroom thoroughly, and decorate with white towels, glass, light wood or metal bathroom accessories, and green plants, creating an attractive, relaxing, spa-like interior. Functional storage and bright lighting are bathroom decorating ideas that make small bathrooms look comfortable and spacious.
Small bathroom ideas, perfect solutions for small spaces
White color and light for breezy bathroom decor
Top 10 modern bathroom design trends
Install a new acrylic tub in your bathroom, if necessary. Acrylic tubs are available in various shapes, from classical to free shape tubs. They can be any color, offering unlimited choices and modern bathroom decorating ideas. White color is universally appealing, fresh, and classy. White acrylic bathtubs are the best choice when you are staging home interiors, including your bathroom interior, for sale.
Acrylic bathtubs are popular, practical, and convenient. It is easy to make holes in acrylic tubs, so installing additional bathroom fixtures, stylish new bathtub faucets, side handles, and modern bathroom decor accessories, like a glass bottom with underwater bathroom lighting, is not a problem. Acrylic bathtubs are what most potential buyers expect and want to have in their new homes.
Bath accessories for luxury decorating and home staging
Feng Shui home, bathroom decorating ideas
Bathroom decorating in blue-brown
Cleaning acrylic bathtubs
1. To save the shiny look and whiteness of modern acrylic tubs or showers, you should not use cleaners that have acetone, ammonia, or formaldehyde.
2. Acrylic tubs and showers require special care because acrylic is a relatively soft material and can be easily scratched and chipped. Use cloth for cleaning your bathroom shower and bathtub made of acrylic.
3. Detergents and cleaners containing abrasive components are not recommended for cleaning acrylic bathtubs, plastic bathroom accessories, and shower surfaces. They leave tiny scratches on acrylic surfaces.
4. Always use a soft cloth and neutral liquid cleaners that are acrylic-friendly, following the instructions provided by a manufacturer.
Acrylic tubs repair
5. Acrylic tubs add light to small bathroom decor with white color and glossy surfaces. White and shiny bathroom decorating ideas and accessories visually increase the bathroom size and create more pleasant and bright bathroom decor.
6. Although scratches do not change the material’s color, repair minor scratches to make your acrylic bathtub look like new. Minor scratches can be easily repaired with ultra-fine sandpaper and liquid auto polish. Your bathtub, made of acrylic, can be restored to new.
7. Deep scratches and chipped spots can be repaired with ultra-fine sandpaper, like P1200 or P 1500 grit, and a liquid polish or a special wax for acrylic. Clean the area that has scratches first. Use ultra-fine sandpaper and then auto-polish or any metal polishing liquid to polish the surface of the acrylic bathtub. Use a cloth and proceed with circular motions. Repeat sanding and polishing until the surface of your acrylic bathtub looks uniformly smooth and shiny.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
The art of interior design provides an opportunity to experience the future, to see fresh ideas in modern furniture design and...
French decorating ideas for classic, elegant and nostalgic bedrooms are comfortable and popular trends. The new look of country French bedroom...
Raised bed garden designs are beautiful, practical and comfortable. Raised beds are true decorations that add charming, simple and attractive designs...
Modern tableware adds a stylish, festive vibe to table decoration, turning gatherings into fests. Unusual forms, asymmetrical designs, golden accents, wooden...
Plain and boring backyard design is unappealing. Unsightly junk laying in a yard corner can be an eyesore. Lushome shares a...
Contemporary landscaping ideas reflect modern trends in architecture and house design, bringing simplicity and unique details into garden design, front yard...
More from modern bathroom
Remodeling bathroom interiors is an essential part of creating a modern home. A beautiful, functional, well-planed, and modern bathroom design affects...
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox