Feng Shui Home, Step 3, Bathroom Decorating Secrets
Feng Shui home, bathroom ideas
Ancient Feng Shui is the art of creating balance and harmony. Feng Shui bathroom ideas are simple. Bathroom interiors should be clean, comfortable and relaxing. Light blue colors, functional layout and pleasant atmosphere are the main elements of Feng Shui bathroom decorating. Before decorating your bathroom Feng Shui style make sure it is shiny clean and tidy.
Step 2. Feng Shui home, front door and entry …
Step 4. Feng Shui for bedroom …
The main object in Feng Shui bathroom is a bathtub. A traditional bathtub has a rectangular shape, however, Feng Shui teachers recommend a semi-circular or oval bathtub. Round Feng Shui bathtub shapes repeat the old Chinese coin curve. With Water elements in your bathroom, the round shape is symbolizing the money that good Feng Shui design attracts.
Modern ideas to Feng Shui bathroom design and decorating
White and light Feng Shui colors or very soft pastel color tones are preferable for Feng Shui bathroom design and decorating. Floor and wall tiles are good Feng Shui design materials. Matching bathroom fixtures, bathtub and toilet designs, are a good Feng Shui decorating choice for creating modern bathroom design, beautiful, comfortable and relaxing atmosphere.
Feng Shui colors for bathroom design and decorating
Feng Shui practitioners suggest to create as simple as possible bathroom design with blue interior painting or tiles and few bathroom decorations. (There are more blue bathroom decorating ideas in Blue Room category,
Hang a Feng Shui mirror to reflect the light from the window and select blue, light blue or green-blue color palette for furniture, bathroom accessories to create good Feng Shui bathroom design. If blue bathroom paint colors feel too cold or boring, then add the images of colorful fish, sunny beach, sky, grass or waves to walls and make Feng Shui decorating look bright, interesting and pleasant.
Feng Shui tips for bathroom design and decorating
The toilet has to be separated by a partition in Feng Shui bathroom. The toilet cover must always be closed, otherwise good luck can escape from your home. The toilet is a powerful source of negative energy, Feng Shui teaches say, so it is better to keep the bathroom door closed.
Good Feng Shui bathroom designs should have different zones, and a toilet should not be the first thing people see in the bathroom. Good Feng Shui design hides a toilet behind a door, a partition or a screen. Feng Shui also requires proper ventilation in the bathroom, so negative energy leaves your home quickly.
Also a toilet position is important for good Feng Shui home design. A toilet in the south-eastern part of the bathroom will wash out your wealth. A toilet, located in a northerly direction slows your promotions, Chinese Feng Shui experts say. It is extremely unfortunate, if a toilet is positioned directly facing the house front door, then a large Feng Shui mirror, fixed on the bathroom door, can Feng Shui home.
Feng Shui bathroom shelves
Feng Shui shelves and bathroom cabinets have to match the entire bathroom design style and colors. Most importantly, bathroom surfaces should be always clean and tidy. Clutter on bathroom shelves, when they are packed with all sorts of small items, – shampoos, lotions, creams, etc. is a bad Feng Shui sign. Decluttering, organizing and home staging help the positive energy flow travel freely through home interiors and prevent the stagnation that causes health and financial problems.
Feng Shui symbols in bathroom decorating
1. Shells are Feng Shui symbols of wealth. They are perfect for Feng Shui bathroom decorating. You can arrange them on a shelf or glue small shells to the walls or tiles.
2. A Feng Shui mirror is very useful in the bathroom, but avoid decorating bathroom walls with mirrored tiles. Feng Shui teachers explain that mirrored tiles dissect the human body into parts, and such bathroom decorating ideas can not help improve health or increase the money flow into the house.
3. Aquarium or a small water fountain should not be near a toilet. Despite the fact that an aquarium and a water fountain are Feng Shui symbols of money and success, located close to a toilet, they provoke a failure.
4. Place a green house plant near a sink or a toilet to Feng Shui bathroom decorating design.
5. Small green plants on bathroom shelves or on the floor Feng Shui home, connecting your bathroom interior to the nature and protecting your family from poverty.
Modern colors for bathroom decorating
by Ena Russ
last updated: 03.08.2013
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox