11 Modern Ideas for Space Organization, Interior Design and Home Staging
Modern ideas for space organization harmonize living spaces and include creating functional, light and comfortable rooms that appear spacious, inviting and bright. Lushome shares a few great home staging tips that can be used for harmonious, clutter-free, inviting, attractive and modern interior design and home decorating.
Advertisement - continue reading below
Space organization is an important element of modern interior design and decorating. Small spaces can feel airier and larger. Light neutral color tones, good furniture placements, space saving ideas and contemporary interior design visually increase living spaces and add a modern vibe to decorating small apartments and homes.
Small space organization and light interior colors can transform living spaces, create beautiful home staging design, change proportions and add stylish, spacious and bright look to modern interior design and home decorating. Thoughtful space organization and light neutral color tones expand living spaces and lighten up interior design.
Advertisement - continue reading below
Space organization ideas and modern interior design
1. Considering traffic routes helps space organization and creates pleasant, comfortable and functional furniture placement. Interior design and home staging experts advise to keep comfortable distances between furniture items, while creating imagined triangles that simplify and harmonize home decorating.
2. Zoning is another important element of modern interior design, decorating and home staging. Multifunctional interior design ideas are a great space saving trend which allows to maximize small spaces and improve the functionality of modern homes.
3. Curvy lines, rounded wall design and soft curved in room furniture, decor accessories or lighting fixtures soften modern interior design and decorating. Pleasant and harmonious curvy lines and rounded shapes add balance to modern interior decorating and home staging.
4. Additional lighting fixtures make living spaces look brighter and larger.
5. Color design can transform any home. Dark walls and ceiling design, room furniture and large decor accessories in dark color shades visually reduce spaces. Light neutral colors, from soft white to light beige, pale pastel green colors and light gray color tones are ideal for small interior decorating and home staging. These light neutral colors visually enlarge small spaces and work well with bright accent wall paint or decor accessories.
6. Compact and multifunctional room furniture items are wonderful space saving ideas for modern space organization and comfortable interior design.
7. Room dividers, decorative screens, rain curtains and room furniture items that provide some privacy create living spaces that look functional and comfortable.
8. Getting rid of clutter and interior redesign that reinvent and reuse old items help maximize small spaces and create more interesting, spacious and modern interior design.
9. Functional and attractive storage furniture, well designed closets and shelving units create beautiful, comfortable and modern interior design, harmonize home decorating and add universal appeal to home staging.
10. Home staging and interior decorating ideas that uses wall niches, under the ceiling spaces and bay window bench design help create more comfortable and spacious interior design which harmonizes living spaces.
11. New design ideas and contemporary design solutions add a fresh, modern touch to interior decorating and home staging. Creative details and innovative elements add interest to modern interior design and improve the way rooms look and feel. Shutters instead of traditional doors, salvaged wood frames instead of boring bed headboards, combinations of vertical and horizontal elements and contrasting colors can help create beautiful and modern interior design and add personality to interior decorating or home staging.
Modern ideas for interior design, decorating and home staging allow to experiment and design unique living spaces that are function and comfortable. Modern space organization ideas enhance spacious and functional interior design, add an inviting feel to interior decorating and brighten up clutter-free home staging.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 30.03.2015