Bathroom Decorating, Exceptional Wall Tiles
Creative ceramic tiles, contemporary bathroom tiles ideas
Tiles are great for modern bathroom decorating. They are available in all colors. Modern wall tile designs, patterns, sizes, and colors can make your bathroom look relaxing, inviting, surprising, and dynamic. Selecting light and large tile designs make bathrooms look spacious and bright. Dark bathroom tiles and many details create a cozy and personal space.
White bathroom tiles can feel monotonous. Dark colors make small bathrooms look smaller, so avoid black and dark tiles for your bathroom decorating or use dark wall tile designs only for a small area or on one wall. Black tile designs are mysterious, provocative, and modern. The strong contrast that black color creates with other colors is stylish.
Modern bathroom tiles
Italian company Bisazza, www.bisazza.com/ created a dark mosaic tiles collection for unique bathroom decorating. Luxurious navy blue and black wall tile designs are adorned with Swarovski crystals. Traditional ceramic tile designs with Swarovski crystals in dark colors are exceptional bathroom decorating ideas.
Another Italian company Evit, www.evit-srl.it/, specializes in unusual mosaic glass tiles for bathroom walls. Their new collection, Passion, consists of beautiful mosaic glass tiles that create impressive artwork on bathroom walls. Colorful, playful, cheerful, and exciting mosaic wall tile designs from Evit are perfect for creative bathroom decorating ideas.
Designer from France Karen Ledolley-Smith, Kls Design, has developed exceptional ceramic tile designs, great for modern bathroom decorating in eco style. Beautiful green leaves on ceramic tiles are excellent natural bathroom decorating ideas.
Green leaves add fantastic texture and relaxing green colors to bathroom decor, creating a pleasant space to enjoy all year round.
Bathroom decorating tips
When you decide to remodel your bathroom or sell your house, you want to create a modern and stylish bathroom interior, comfortable for you or attractive to potential buyers. Functional and beautiful bathroom decorating ideas make your house more pleasant, contemporary, and expensive.
1. Use any light or dark tile designs for your bathroom decorating. Dark wall tile designs look impressive on one wall or a small area.
2. To increase the height of the ceiling in a small bathroom, install darker ceramic tiles on the wall from the floor to 36″ or 90 cm from the floor. Lighter wall tiles, installed up to the ceiling, increase the size of the small bathroom space.
3. If you need to balance your bathroom dimensions and make the interior look square-shaped, you can narrow it down with dark wall tiles or shower tiles designs.
4. The long horizontal lines that bathroom wall tile designs create help make the interior look longer.
5. Horizontal lines of ceramic tiles are bright bathroom decorating ideas that emphasize a large window in the bathroom.
6. White shower tiles, glass shower doors, glass shelves, and light ceramic floor tiles are bathroom decorating ideas that are attractive, stylish, and spacious. Floor tiles are easy to care for but feel cold even in small bathrooms. Contemporary heated floor solves the problem and helps avoid another one, excessive moisture.
7. Glossy bathroom wall tiles, mirrors, and glass reflect more light into your bathroom, creating a more spacious and bright modern bathroom design.
8. Floor tile designs with anti-slip surfaces are safe for bathroom decorating.
9. Most people prefer decorative wall tile designs of ordinary square-shaped ceramic tiles. Handmade designer tiles, artful mosaic glass tiles, or contemporary stainless steel tiles are more expensive, and it takes some time to get them.
10. If you do not plan to sell your home soon and want to decorate your bathroom interior in a modern style, look for new wall tile designs available today. Selecting wall tiles for bathroom decorating is not easy. The good thing is companies offer numerous beautiful and affordable products in various shapes and colors, and you can find what you like to buy for your bathroom decorating.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from modern bathroom
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox