8 Modern Home Decorating Ideas for Stylish Entryway and Hallway Redesign
Modern interior design and home decorating ideas can transform any entryway and hallway into beautiful and inviting living spaces. Creative interior redesign and re-decorating ideas turn gloomy, narrow, cluttered hallway and entryway designs into spacious, light and modern home interiors.
Dark hallway and entryway designs are unappealing, and create unpleasant first impressions, influence people mood and their opinions about a house. Dated entryways and hallways that look gloomy and unfriendly can be brighten up and redesigned with light, functional space saving furniture, interesting decor accessories and modern paint colors, and transformed into charming small spaces that welcome and please the eye.
Modern interior design adds more light and comfort to entryway ideas, dramatically changing unattractive entryway designs into welcoming and modern home interiors and creating spacious and light foyers and hallways that enhance and emphasize beautiful house design and decor.
Modern entryway decorating ideas and interior redesign tips
1. One of the easiest and the most obvious modern interior design and entryway decorating ideas is bringing more light into your entryway and hallway to create lighter and brighter small spaces that look more comfortable and attractive.
Decorating with lamps and adding more lighting fixtures to your entryway decor are inexpensive and modern interior design ideas for a quick and stylish interior redesign.
Modern entryway designs that include adjustable hallway lighting are comfortable and interesting. A few stylish foyer lighting fixtures create pleasant entryway designs, changing entryway decor ideas and adding bright and beautiful accents to entryway decorating.
Personal interior redesign, your are the best decorator for your home
Interior design with lights that change room colors like chameleons
2. Contemporary floor lamps and adjustable hallway lighting fixtures bring modern interior design and decorating ideas into dark entryway designs and turn small rooms into bright interiors that feel more spacious and pleasant.
A charming cascade of bright foyer lights is a fresh interior design idea that creates fabulous, unique and modern entryway decor. Hallway lighting design, that changes colors and adjusts the brightness along the hallway, create practical and very personal modern entryway designs.
Creative home lighting design for visual comfort
Modern chandeliers, lifgting fixture designs to magnify home beauty
3. Arranging foyer lighting fixtures inside and above entryway storage furniture, on shelves and in wall niches are even more interesting and very stylish entryway decorating ideas.
4. For long and narrow hallways and small entryway designs that do not have windows interior designers recommend to bring more light from adjacent rooms with mirrors and doors with glass inserts that help create light and spacious entryway decor. Light allows to explore creative ideas for decorating an entryway with green plants or room aquarium.
Entryway storage furniture
5. Entryways with colorful glass windows or door inserts look beautiful, mysterious and classy. Stained glass transforms hallway and entryway decor with light and color, adding romantic flavor to entryway decorating in chic Gothic style. Large mirrors, polished ceramic and glass accessories that reflect light are great interior decorating ideas for creating bright and airy hallways and entryway designs.
6. Effective foyer lighting arrangement dramatically changes entryway decor and make this room look larger visually. However, the best advice is to add more actual space to your hallway and entryway designs. If you can not do it, then create the visual illusion of a larger entryway by decluttering your small spaces and using functional storage furniture, light home decor colors, space saving entryway ideas, modern hallway lighting, large wall mirrors and glass decor accessories.
Shoe storage for staging spacious entry
Home staging and creative redesign to feel better
7. Modern entryway ideas include removing one of interior walls or a small part of the interior wall. These modern ideas are great for entryway designs in condos and studio apartments, where the front door leads directly into the kitchen, dining room or living room. Wall partitions and open space layout are attractive solutions for urban lifestyle and beautiful small entryway designs.
8. Contemporary interior design offers a popular open space concept without traditional entryway designs. The entryway floor can be raised or lowered to define the entryway space. A creative combination of different shades of matching interior design colors or modern textures is an excellent idea modern entryway decorating and separating your entryway design from the living areas.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
The art of interior design provides an opportunity to experience the future, to see fresh ideas in modern furniture design and...
French decorating ideas for classic, elegant and nostalgic bedrooms are comfortable and popular trends. The new look of country French bedroom...
Raised bed garden designs are beautiful, practical and comfortable. Raised beds are true decorations that add charming, simple and attractive designs...
Modern tableware adds a stylish, festive vibe to table decoration, turning gatherings into fests. Unusual forms, asymmetrical designs, golden accents, wooden...
Plain and boring backyard design is unappealing. Unsightly junk laying in a yard corner can be an eyesore. Lushome shares a...
Contemporary landscaping ideas reflect modern trends in architecture and house design, bringing simplicity and unique details into garden design, front yard...
More from contemporary design
Modern house design in Japanese style celebrates the functionality and elegance of minimalism. Airy, bright rooms look inviting and comfortable. Natural...
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox