Space Saving Ideas for Decorating Small Apartments and Creating Modern Rooms
Space saving ideas for storage and compact interior design solutions create comfort in small rooms and decorate small apartments and homes in elegantly functional style. Space saving furniture and interior design can turn small rooms into stylish, bright and beautiful small spaces that feel airy and pleasant. Lushome shares inspirations and home staging tips for beautifying modern interiors and stretching small rooms visually while creating convenient storage and room layout.
White paint colors and light neutral color tones are ideal for decorating small spaces. Adding vivid accents and using bright room colors for sharp details create visual interest and brighten up interior design. Colorful decorations and painting ideas can be used to define functional zones or make an interior decorating look more energetic and stylish.
Space saving furniture, loft spaces, open storage shelves and staircase designs allow to add more room to interiors and maximize small spaces. Contemporary home furnishings in a minimalist style, transformer furniture, multifunctional zones and light, neutral colors are perfect ideas for decorating small apartments and homes.
Space saving ideas for small rooms
Light brown colors of wood and soft contrasts of neutral colors, simple lines and light furniture design, practical interior design materials and clutter free decorating for small apartments and homes allow achieving spaciousness and style in small rooms. Here are tips for staging homes and decorating small rooms to create an incredible illusion of spaciousness, luxury, and functional comfort.
1. Open small spaces with hidden storage.
2. Functional and modern bathroom design to increase home values and make decorating small apartments more fun.
3. Simple room furniture and clutter-free decorating for small homes.
4. Neutral color design and two-three color combinations for decorating small rooms.
5. White decorating ideas with colorful accents.
6. Maximizing available spaces in small rooms.
7. Open floor plan and contrasting neutral colors for interior decorating.
8. Floor space as an informal seating area.
9. Functional combinations of bright lighting design and wall mirror.
10. Smart room dividers.
11. Vertical spaces for storage and loft designs.
12. Creative storage ideas.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 18.10.2016
Related articles and sponsored content