Colorful wall mirrors, modern entryway ideas
Modern ideas that help improve small hallways and entryway designs are worth to try. Here are entryway ideas from decorating experts that offer easy to make changes in small rooms. Unusual hooks, wall mirrors that create optical illusions and visually stretch small spaces, grass floor rugs, functional console tables, and modern lighting make beautiful small rooms that are functional, original, and stylish.
It isn’t easy to increase the size of an entrance area, but it is possible to make it brighter and more attractive and enjoyable. Here are top entryway ideas for decorating hallways and adding a contemporary, bold look to entryway designs. White decorating ideas, wall paint colors, bright wallpaper designs, and efficient lighting fixtures bring brightness into small rooms in no time. Black color and houseplants can work for contemporary interior design too.
1.Total white decorating
2. Accents to the front door
3. Artificial grass floor mat
4. Mirrored walls and bright lighting fixtures
5. Space-saving small furniture and compact shelving
6. Accent hooks in contrasting colors, unusual designs, and different sizes.
7. Fun entryway ideas to create a wow effect and distract attention from small spaces’ size.
Interior color schemes
Modern entryway ideas
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from small spaces