Modern Interior Colors and Matching Color Combinations that Stay Trendy in 2016
Modern interior colors change quickly, bringing fresh color combinations and bright accents into interior design and decorating. Lushome shares a list of modern interior colors that have the potential to stay stylish and popular in 2016 and a few more years to come.
These interior colors look gorgeous with neutral color palettes and complimenting hues. Professionals suggest use these interior colors for modern interior design and home staging, and accentuate rooms or house exterior design with one or two modern color hues for beautiful home staging.
Leading designers suggest to experiment with bright color shades and neutral color tones creating energetic and interesting color combinations. The color scheme in 2015 and a few years to come can include tender coral shades, pastel blue and green colors, and bright yellow, red and deep blue.
Modern interior colors
1. Coral colors.
2. Juicy and sunny yellow.
3. Red color hues, especially red wine color hues and ripe strawberries red color
4. Celadon color tones. Celadon hues can be produced in a variety of soft and pleasant interior colors, mixing white, grey, blue and yellow, depending on the thickness of the applied paint layers.
5. Mint and pastel green color tones.
6. Dazzling white decorating ideas in combination with classic black, medium and light gray color tones.
7. Sensual light and deep purple color shades.
8. Blue color, from light blue to rich copper sulphate blue color and all turquoise blue-green colors.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 01.10.2017
Related articles and sponsored content
and enjoy free articles sent to your inboxSubscribe