Metal Singing Bowls for Space Clearing, Feng Shui Tips to Attract Good Luck
Simple metal singing bowl, Feng Shui cure to stimulate positive energy and bring balance
Singing bowls are beautiful home accessories and Feng Shui cures. Singing bowls are functional and decorative accessories that add exotic flavor of oriental home decorating to modern room decor and offer excellent tools for space clearing and bringing balance and harmony into home interiors.
Singing bowls can be made of gold, silver, iron, copper, tin, zinc and lead with represent the sun, moon and other planets of our galaxy. The right mix of metals generates a negativity piercing rythm for space clearing, moving the stangnant energy, clearing the space of negative energy and bringing balance into home interiors.
Acoording to ancient Feng Shui, singing bowls create the rythm that scares away all the evil spirits and ghost as they cannot tolerate certain resonance levels. Singing bowls are still widely used in Tibet for space clearing.
Feng Shui and clutter, space clearing
Feng Shui homes, preparing for Chinese New Year celebrations
Singing bowls for space clearing to Feng Shui homes
For simple and effective space clearing, singing bowls are struck with a mallet, and then rubbed around the rim with a playing mallet to produce a fascinating blend of harmonic resonances and rich overtones.
Feng Shui tips for space clearing
When we feel that the energy in our spaces is stagnant, negative, sick and stale, it means bad energy creates blockages and problems in our life. Space clearing purifie and Feng Shui homes to bring back good luck into our lives.
An old home without renovations suffers from weak energy. Space clearing when undertaken can remove negative energy and attract fortune, making occupants happier.
Space clearing creates lightness and relaxing atmosphere. Space clearing is a quick and efficient way to Feng Shui homes and bring new opportunities and instant good luck.
Singing bowls balance bad Feng Shui without changing your home design, temporarily removing negativity, bad luck and generating good energy that brings new opportunities.
Singing bowls and space clearing tradition Feng Shui homes or offices, and make them more inviting to clients, supporters and friends. Human automatically avoid places that have uncomfortable energy. Space clearing transform the energetic environment.
Singing bowls for space clearing help to start a new year, new life, project, business and career, offering a way to Feng Shui for wealth your home and office interiors. When you are facing many problems and do not know what had gone wrong with the feng shui of the house, singing bowls help clear your spaces, removing bad luck, according to ancient Feng Shui masters.
10 Feng Shui cures you have at home, simple Feng Shui tips
Feng Shui tips, Feng Shui cures, goldfish, bagua mirrors, wind chimes and clocks
Singing bowls are excellent decorative accessories for those who are busy with life and cannot be bothered with getting monthly cures in different sections of the house. Monthly space clearing with a singing bowl cures all negative changes and remove the stagnant energy from your house.
Space clearing with a singing bowl
1. Hold the bowl sitting on the cushion with one palm and the wood mallet with another hand and get calm. Strike the singing bowl three times on the perimeter. The bowl starts to vibrate after the striking.
2. Create the continuous sound by rubbing the mallet against the edge of the perimeter of the bowl, moving clockwise. You need some practice to make this work perfectly.
Feng Shui tips for interior decorating with bagua decorations and mirrors
Feng Shui tips, candles to Feng Shui home for wealth and health
3. Space clearing is best done in the morning after 7 am till 1pm. The strongest hour to Feng Shui homes is at 12 noon. Clean your home and take a bath, wear some clean clothes before conducting the space clearing.
4. Carry with you the mystic knot or wear the Dzi bead for protection during the space clearing.
5. Open up all the windows and doors, allowing fresh air, sunlight and energy enter and flow through your home or office.
6. Turn on all lights and fans to generate and stimulate yang energy. Light up a candle, a sandalwood incense ingot on the incense dish and bring this dish around the spaces you want to clear. The aroma and smoke of the sandalwood pierce through every corner of the spaces, removing negativity and clearing spaces.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
Spacious, bright and modern bathroom helps sell your home faster for more money. Here are 7 tip for repairing and cleaning...
Unique wall tile designs offer unusual and stylish bathroom decorating ideas, bringing beautiful texture, bright accents and attractive colors into modern...
Romantic food shaped in hearts are wonderful design ideas that provide great edible decorations for a special occasion. Sweet trends shaped...
Making Chinese lanterns of rice paper is one of ancient traditions for Chinese New Year celebrations. Paper lanterns are beautiful Chinese...
Red, white and golden colors of traditional Chinese decorations create festive atmosphere and Feng Shui homes before lunar New Year celebrations,...
Preparing home for Chinese New Year celebrations, cleaning, decluttering and clearing living spaces, attract good luck and positive energy that make...
Here are great ideas for kids toys storage and wall decoration with small cars that everyone would love. DIY organizers, like...
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox