Attractive Bathroom Storage, Creative Storage Ideas
Glass bathroom shelves, small bathrooms storage ideas
Modern bathroom is a multifunctional room, and attractive furniture and storage solutions are important elements of creating spacious, stylish and comfortable bathroom design. Interior designers offer various bathroom space savers and space saving interior design ideas, that add comfort, interest and style to small bathrooms.
Bathroom storage cabinets and shelves are necessities. Bathroom storage cabinets and shelves with attractive bathroom space savers are convenient and practical storage solutions. Keeping accessories, shampoo, soap and towels in your bathroom storage cabinets or in baskets on bathroom shelves offers a relaxing experience of enjoying a bath and having towels and all accessories, where you need them.
Modern bathroom storage cabinets and shelves are stylish and functional items that add trendy colors to bathroom design. Wisely chosen storage solutions, furniture items and lights complement your bathroom design and decorate it in style. (Modern bathroom design, lighting) Light contemporary materials, natural wicker or traditional wood texture are great for creating inviting and pleasant atmosphere. (Modern bathroom design, fixtures)
Every year bathroom cabinets, vanities and bathtubs become more functional and elegant. Today bathroom space savers and bathroom shelves can be arranged not only on walls or inside bathroom cabinets and vanities, but around bathtubs also. (Small bathroom remodeling ideas)
Glass bathroom shelves are excellent storage solutions that look light, convenient and interesting. Stylish bathroom shelves are great for storing all essential items, like towels, wicker baskets with soap, shampoo or a hair dryer.
Modern bathroom cabinets, vanities and shelves allow you to collect all items you need in one place. Bathroom storage cabinets and vanities beautifully decorate the interior with modern colors, hiding unattractive items behind bathroom cabinets and vanities doors. Wicker baskets add natural accents to decorating ideas. Glass bathroom shelves make interior design lighter and airier.
1. Create a beautiful niche in the wall with wooden, metal or glass bathroom shelves. Heavy items can be organized on stainless steel bathroom shelves or storage shelves made of wood. Glass bathroom shelves are ideal storage solutions for light items and decorative accents.
Bathroom storage cabinets and bathroom shelves are a smart way to utilize space in the walls niche. Glass bathroom shelves increase small bathrooms visually without any additional interior design changes, bringing more reflected light into the interior. Glass bathroom shelves are great for spacious decorating and home staging to sell your house.
2. Utilize all available space that an irregularly shaped bathroom design offers. Buy bathroom cabinets and vanities that fit into a wall niche, or install shelving units with attractive bathroom space savers.
3. Arrange bathroom shelves in a niche, keeping the floor empty for increasing small bathrooms space visually. (Tiny bathroom remodeling tips)
4. Bathroom storage cabinets with mirrored and glass doors are great space saving storage solutions that interior designer and home stagers use to increase small bathrooms visually.
5. Group bathroom accessories and arrange storage shelves inside bathroom cabinets and vanities in accordance with your items heights. Efficient storage solutions and shelves design should utilize all available space inside bathroom cabinets and vanities.
6. Wicker baskets and small bins look great everywhere, – on open bathroom shelves, under bathroom cabinets or vanities and on bathroom storage cabinets without doors.
Storage furniture items without doors help design more spacious interior, while decorating with color and texture. Storage furniture without doors or with glass doors are recommended for small bathrooms design.
7. Small bathrooms shelving units on rollers are convenient storage solutions for small bathrooms that add more comfort without taking a lot of space. Also bathroom shelves on rollers make floor cleaning easier.
8. Attractive bathroom space savers and dividers are great for improving storage drawers design and organization.
Simple changes, storage ideas and bathroom space savers will increase storage space, creating more comfortable and functional interior design and helping keep all accessories, essential items and towels in order.
Feng Shui home, bathroom decorating secrets
Bathroom design ideas, bathtubs
Modern bathroom, top 10 trends for 2011
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
The art of interior design provides an opportunity to experience the future, to see fresh ideas in modern furniture design and...
French decorating ideas for classic, elegant and nostalgic bedrooms are comfortable and popular trends. The new look of country French bedroom...
Raised bed garden designs are beautiful, practical and comfortable. Raised beds are true decorations that add charming, simple and attractive designs...
Modern tableware adds a stylish, festive vibe to table decoration, turning gatherings into fests. Unusual forms, asymmetrical designs, golden accents, wooden...
Plain and boring backyard design is unappealing. Unsightly junk laying in a yard corner can be an eyesore. Lushome shares a...
Contemporary landscaping ideas reflect modern trends in architecture and house design, bringing simplicity and unique details into garden design, front yard...
Here are great ideas for kids toys storage and wall decoration with small cars that everyone would love. DIY organizers, like...
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox