How to Recycle Plastic Bottles for Outdoor Home Decorating and Garden Design
DIY water sprinklers recycling plastic bottles
Many creative designs show how to recycle plastic bottles and decorate outdoor living spaces on a budget. Plastic recycling is a fantastic way to add beautiful accents to garden designs. Plastic bottles can turn into useful and decorative things that celebrate Green ideas. Lushome shares great inspirations for DIY projects to reuse and recycle plastic bottles for unique backyard designs.
There are two types of plastic bottles and containers: thin PET bottles for soda and water, thick HDPE bottles for juice. There are heavy plastic containers for liquid detergents and chemicals also. All types are extremely handy and valuable to recyclers and crafters because they can make various things, from recycled crafts to outdoor decorations. Recycling plastic containers and bottles is perfect for making new eco-friendly products for homes and gardens. People turn plastic bottles into all kinds of yard decorations and artworks.
Plastic recycling is inspiring. Bottles are an unusual material for building boats, houses, fences, walls, vertical gardens and greenhouses. Plastic recycling is perfect for creating flower bed borders, bird feeders and creative accents for backyard landscaping. Bottle caps create colorful, impressive, and unique garden paths, walkways and artworks for wall decoration.
Recycling plastic bottles
Many plastic bottles are made with up to 100 % recycled plastic. Synthetic fabrics, fiberfill, carpeting, packaging, polyester clothes, home fabrics, textiles, and new containers are created with recycled plastic. Recycling just five two-liter bottles can produce enough polyester for a square yard of carpet. When you recycle already recycled plastic, you create truly Green decorations and gifts.
Plastic recycling provides a durable material to produce contemporary plastic lumber, patio furniture, roadside curbs, storage trunks and garden benches. Manufacturing new things require electricity, so when you recycle plastic bottles for yard decorations, you save resources and protect the plant. DIY backyard designs and garden decorations are beautiful ways to recycle plastic bottles.
Plastic bottles are made from petroleum, a non-renewable resource. Recycling at home saves oil, electricity, water, and landfill space. Each year, the economic and environmental costs of running a landfill business increase, so plastic recycling helps protect the environment, save money and resources.
DIY backyard ideas
1. Green building ideas to recycle plastic bottles for storage sheds, garden houses, and outdoor storage spaces.
2. Creating garden beds and walkway borders.
3. Building boats and floating docks.
4. Building sun shades.
5. Creating walls for greenhouses with wooden frames.
6. Making rain curtains, decorative screens, and outdoor room dividers with plastic bottles pieces and caps.
7. Making colorful walkways and garden paths with plastic caps.
8. Decorating exterior walls with colorful bottles caps.
9. Turning plastic bottles into water sprinklers for green lawns and flower beds.
10. Building fences with plastic bottles and decorating with colorful caps.
11. Creating vertical gardens with plastic bottle planters.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from diy