Childrens Bedroom, Playful Childrens Beds, Kids Bedroom Designs
Modern childrens beds look like cute little houses. Every child likes to have a cozy corner to hide, read and relax, play and share secrets with friends. Comfortable childrens beds with a play zone, shelves and writing desks are great, functional and space saving furniture items for small kids bedroom designs.
Modern bunk beds with playful parts and beautiful decoration offer comfort and fun to modern kids. Childrens bedroom furniture will become favorite kids toys that add energy, style and color to kids bedroom designs. Contemporary childrens beds provide comfortable sleeping places with a play zone, creative and decorative storage ideas and even a bed for a sleepover guest.
German company Paidi, http://en.paidi.com/ have worked at childrens beds for 70 years, developing comfortable, functional and stylish childrens bedroom furniture for kids. Creative ideas, new materials, child friendly design surprise and impress kids and their parents. Childrens bedroom furniture from Paidi are beautiful items that offer seven ways to add fun to modern kids bedroom designs.
Childrens beds for modern kids bedroom designs
Kids bunk beds are great furniture items for small spaces and spacious kids bedroom designs. Kids bunk beds are functional, interesting, playful and space saving kids bedroom ideas.
Often parents buy bunk beds for twins or two kids in the family, but bunk beds are a great choice for a single child also. (Kids bedroom furniture, practical and solid design for kids)
Children bunk beds can be easily transformed into single beds with a study or playing area under the top bed. In this case bunk beds save a lot of free space in kids bedroom for fun activities.
Modern childrens beds features to look for
Modern childrens beds offer many playful and useful features to modern kids for studding, playing and exercising in an enjoyable way:
– writing desks and shelves
– sliding board for games
– half size and full size top tents with useful pockets
– adjustable basketball hoop
– large wooden storage box, sliding under the bed
– small indoor rock climbing board
– sliding on the floor bed for a guest
– playful curtains for creating cozy corner under the top bed
– cushions for a day bed
Best childrens bedroom furniture for your kids
1. When parents look at bunk beds, they see childrens bedroom furniture items that have their height. For kids bunk beds look twice higher.
The ceiling height is only one and a half of an average adult height, but for children the ceiling looks 5-3 times higher than kids themselves. For small kids it is a real challenge and an adventure to sleep on the top bed.
2. A kid needs to feel safe and comfortable with childrens bedroom furniture pieces, including kids bunk beds, before parents buy them, psychologists suggest.
3. Psychologists recommend parents to avoid buying childrens bedroom furniture, especially childrens beds, that are too big for their kids, in spite of the fact that it is money saving solution.
4. Parents need to select childrens bedroom furniture items that are designed and built for a certain age, creating more comfortable, special and enjoyable kids room designs.
5. Growing with kids furniture, – bunk beds, desks, chairs, shelves and other childrens bedroom furniture items, that is designed to increase the length and height gradually are great for creating comfortable, functional and personal kids room designs and pleasant environment for children.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content