Home Staging Tips and Interior Design Ideas for Narrow Small Spaces
Narrow small spaces can be beautified and harmonized by applying smart home staging tips and modern interior design ideas. Any small rooms can look attractive and balanced. Proper furniture placement, right room colors and wall decor help create stylish, functional and comfortable small interiors.
Narrow small rooms call for cozy, space saving and functional interior design. Lushome collection of ideas and home staging tips show how to stretch small areas visually, and create perfect room furniture placement layouts that balance and harmonize small rooms.
Light room colors, space saving furniture design, transformers, space saving storage solutions, beautiful color contrasts, and simple lines are neat tricks for balancing narrow and small spaces and creating balanced, bright and cozy room design.
Home staging tips for small rooms
1. Select light interior colors, soft pastels, light brown color shades, and pale neutral colors for design and decorating small rooms.
2. Sharp color contrasts help change room proportions and balance small rooms. White paint colors add space to small rooms visually, dark floor decor or accent wall bring coziness into living spaces.
3. Long walls need to be light. Pale purple color tones, sky blue, soft green and white paint colors are ideal for long walls in small rooms.
4. Short wall design in warm colors and medium to light shades stretch small spaces.
5. Horizontal lines, decorations patterns on short walls, and arches help increase small areas and create balanced living spaces.
6. Room furniture featuring a compact design and simple lines are ideal for small spaces.
7. Mirrored surfaces, wall mirrors, and mirrored furniture pieces help create bright small rooms which feel larger.
8. Lighting fixtures are essential for stretching small rooms visually.
9. Creating optical illusions with artworks, placed on long walls, adds depth to the interior design and makes small rooms feel broad and spacious.
10. Bright, eye-catching accents in a corner help balance a long interior.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content