A pumpkin vase with beautiful roses and eucalyptus branches makes a gorgeous Thanksgiving table centerpiece. The easy DIY idea is perfect for last-minute table decoration. All you need is a pumpkin, eucalyptus leaves, fresh flowers, and a floral foam brick to create a romantic, vibrant, gorgeous centerpiece for fall holiday tables.
You can use roses or other beautiful flowers for your Thanksgiving decoration. Evergreen branches, twigs, fall leaves, and branches with red berries are excellent materials for designing a unique and festive table centerpiece. Here is a visual tutorial for designing this elegant, meaningful, and universally appealing table centerpiece.
DIY pumpkin flower centerpiece
How to make the floral pumpkin centerpieces
1.Cut out a pumpkin vase with a knife.
2. Use paper towels to dry it inside.
3. Prepare green branches and roses, cutting stems the desired length with scissors. Remove dry, unappealing parts. Cut stems at a sharp angle.
4. Cut a cube of a floral foam that will get into a pumpkin vase. Place the foam pieces into a bowl with water.
5. Line the pumpkin vase with a plastic wrap inside. Use tape to fix the plastic film on the pumpkin. Place the foam pieces into the vase.
6. Start creating a floral arrangement with roses and eucalyptus leaves. First, use branches and leaves, then add the flowers to your floral centerpiece.
DIY centerpiece ideas offer fantastic opportunities to bring nature inside and personalize fall holiday tables. You can combine various branches, autumn leaves, large and small fresh flowers with handmade flower designs, turning the floral arrangement into a spectacular table centerpiece. Adding a wood slice or lace fabric or a ribbon bow to the pumpkin vase will give a charming touch to your Thanksgiving table decoration in eco style.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from decorating with flowers