Feng Shui Tips for Staircase Design and Good Feng Shui Placement
Modern stairs design of glass and wood
Right staircase design and good Feng Shui placement for stairs are important elements of balanced and harmonious house exterior and interior design that attract good luck. Good stairs design and proper staircase placement stimulate Qi energy flow between floors and Feng Shui a home for wealth.
Exterior and interior staircase design is extremely important in Feng Shui. Exterior and interior stairs connect spaces and provide channels for the energy Qi to flow constantly and smoothly. The number of step sets is especially important for lucky staircase design. There are two ways to count the number of step sets in classic Feng Shui.
First, you can count sets by three steps. It is called Gold-Silver-Death cycle. The last set of steps must be Gold or Silver step, according to good Feng Shui house design recommendations. The second method counts every four steps as one set of steps. It is called Success-Prosperity-Failure-Decline cycle. It is good when the last set of staircase steps coincide with Success or Prosperity step.
12 Feng Shui tips for staircase design and good Feng Shui placement
1. Good Feng Shui number of staircase step sets are 1, 2, 5, 10, 13, 14, 17 and 22.
2. Interior staircases should not be opposite to the front door.
3. Interior stairs should not be opposite bathroom or bedroom doors.
Feng Shui tips for bathroom design
4. Interior staircase should not be in the center of the house.
5. Red color is not recommended for staircase design and decorating.
6. Staircase should not face a corner.
7. Two facing each other stairs placement are not recommended for Feng Shui.
8. Comfortable stairs should not be too steep or too narrow.
9. Spiral staircase design (winding staircase) is not recommended by Feng Shui house design masters.
10. Curved staircases should not have a large number of twists and turns.
11. Exterior and interior staircase design should be safe and well lit.
12. A wood stove, fireplace, kitchen stove or candles should not be placed under staircases.
Feng Shui tips, how to Feng Shui a home for wealth with candles
How to Feng Shui a house with unlucky staircase design
If you live in a house with unlucky staircase design, Feng Shui tips for Front door decorating will help correct exterior or interior staircase design and create the energy balance. A bell or a lantern above the front door on the exterior wall of your house are Feng Shui cures that will reflect negative energy. A porch is another nice way to Feng Shui a house with unlucky staircase design.
According to classic Feng Shui, five talismans, hidden under steps, (under each step of stone stairs and under last step of wooden stairs) work as Feng Shui cures, attracting more positive Chi energy and good luck, protect people and Feng Shui a home for wealth and health.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
Modern trends in outdoor furniture will help select the most stylish patio ideas and outdoor furniture sets for summer decorating that...
Spacious, bright and modern bathroom helps sell your home faster for more money. Here are 7 tip for repairing and cleaning...
Unique wall tile designs offer unusual and stylish bathroom decorating ideas, bringing beautiful texture, bright accents and attractive colors into modern...
Romantic food shaped in hearts are wonderful design ideas that provide great edible decorations for a special occasion. Sweet trends shaped...
Making Chinese lanterns of rice paper is one of ancient traditions for Chinese New Year celebrations. Paper lanterns are beautiful Chinese...
Red, white and golden colors of traditional Chinese decorations create festive atmosphere and Feng Shui homes before lunar New Year celebrations,...
Here are great ideas for kids toys storage and wall decoration with small cars that everyone would love. DIY organizers, like...
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox