11 Home Staging Tips from Experts to Create Bright and Modern Interior Design
Modern bedroom design and decorating in light cool colors, designer Pavel Alexev
Home interiors with comfortable lighting, a spacious feel, and attractive furnishings feel cozy, stylish, and inviting. Modern interior design and a warm, relaxing atmosphere create the best presentation of the home and the lifestyle it offers. Beautiful and functional homes attract people looking for new dwellings. Comfort, visual appeal, functionality, elegant simplicity, and clutter-free home staging make homes sell fast.
Lushome shares home staging tips from experts and interior design inspirations which help create cozy, comfortable, and modern homes, brighten up interiors and add warmth to room decorating. The home staging tips are straightforward and easy to follow. You can quickly transform your living spaces into attractive and comfortable home interiors without spending too much money on modern decor and new furniture.
Light painting, efficient lighting, soft textiles and home fabrics, ergonomic layout and functional furniture placement create beautiful and comfortable interior design, perfect for relaxation, work or entertaining with a family and friends. Whether you want to sell your house or just refresh home interiors and make them more comfortable, the home staging tips help improve your modern interior design and make rooms look light, inviting, and beautiful.
Modern home staging tips
1. Fresh paint for decorating your rooms in light neutral colors is ideal for small spaces. You can reserve colorful painting ideas for details and accent wall designs. Selecting cool paint colors for bedrooms and using bright paint colors in kids rooms help create comfortable home interiors for adults and children.
2. Large windows, sheer window curtains, contemporary shades or no-treatment windows are excellent ideas to brighten up your interior design. Window shades and blinds are perfect for bedroom and bathroom decorating. They create more privacy and add a peaceful feel to these rooms.
3. Light, cool paint colors are ideal for ceiling designs that can add a spacious feel to your rooms and increase your home appeal. Adding attractive faux wood beams or stylish fans that compliment your interior decorating style, modern, efficient and bright lighting fixtures for your rooms make perfect accents.
4. Practical flooring ideas and modern floor decoration can add color, texture or stylish decoration patterns to your rooms and give unique character to the interior design.
5. A living room sofa is one of the largest home furnishings and essential for attractive and comfortable home staging. Modern living room furniture, made with natural materials, defines the style and atmosphere in your home and sets the mood for viewing and enjoying your house.
6. Adding more appeal to your kitchen design with an ergonomic layout and refresh cabinets is other smart ideas for home staging. A fresh coat of paint, modern door knobs and handles, contemporary kitchen appliances and a new fridge make a huge difference.
7. Changing mattresses on your beds adds more comfort to bedroom designs.
8. Using houseplants for interior decorating give a natural feel to your home. House plants are beautiful and cheap decorations which help keep the air clean and healthy.
9. Soft fabric accessories and furry textures brings feminine warmth into modern interior design and create inviting and comfortable room decorating.
10. Using attractive, peaceful or exciting artworks for wall decoration improves the mood in your room, evokes pleasant memories and creates new experiences while refreshing and styling your home.
11. Neutral colors are versatile and calming. A neutral color palette provides beautiful backgrounds for displaying your home furnishings in bright and contrasting colors. By adding warm color accents, you can balance your interior design color schemes. Warm colors harmonize modern interior design and bring coziness into living spaces.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 29.09.2017
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox