10 Ways to Add Interest to Black and White Decorating
Salvaged wood texture and colors add interest to black and white decorating ideas
Black and white decorating ideas can look very creative and interesting. Various textures, color tones of off-white, gray color and soft black, combined with eye-catching forms and surprising shapes can turn any boring interior decorating in black and white into elegant, fresh and sophisticated. Lushome shares a collection of beautiful black and white rooms and tips for adding interest to interior decorating in neutral colors.
Black and white decorating ideas are great for Scandinavian designs and home interiors in Scandinavian style. Black and white decorations is the wonderful choice for quick and easy staging design. Even simple white decorating ideas can feel cozy and comfortable with delicate colorful accents and practical items that bring pleasant textures into black and white rooms.
Interior decorating accents in bright colors make black and white rooms or simple white decorating look more spacious, transforming even small home interiors into light and airy living spaces, spiced up with bright details. White decorating ideas feel fresh and pleasant, creating the perfect backdrop for room furniture in any style. Black and white decorating allows experimenting with textures, forms, colors, shapes and patterns to create surprising combinations.
Black and white decorating ideas and staging design
Details in beige and all gray color tones are great for black and white rooms. Bright colors add energy to cold black and white rooms and allow to personalize home interiors with unique accents that help achieve Scandinavian style.
Various textures bring more interest into black and white decorating. Textured wallpaper designs, decorating fabrics, salvaged wood elements and colorful items are just a few excellent interior decorating ideas to spruce up black and white rooms.
Creative use of black and white color contrasts, many gray color tones and pale pastel blue or green colors add interest to calming and comfortable neutral colors. Modern wallpaper designs, painting ideas, room furniture and decor accessories in contrasting neutral colors look spectacular in black and white rooms, creating amazing centerpieces for interior decorating and energizing black and white rooms.
Black and white decorating looks more interesting and creative with various graphic designs and decoration patterns. Black and white decorating colors are ideal for classic combinations of graphic designs and contemporary abstract details. Black and white decorating colors are versatile and elegant, suitable for all interior design style and interior decorating materials.
Black and white decorating colors can create calmness and energy. These color combinations, especially with gray color tones, are great for all home interiors, from entryways, kitchens and bathrooms to living rooms, home offices and bedrooms. Bright accent walls or eye-catching room furniture items, lighting fixtures and decor accessories in black and white create fascinating interior decorating when these neutral colors are complimented by gray color tones.
Ways to add interest to black and white rooms
1. Bright accent wall showing off interesting textures or decoration patterns.
2. Accents created with black and white color contrasts.
3. Beige and gray color tones to enhance monochromatic color palette and black-white decorating ideas.
4. Red, orange, blue and green colors to accentuate black and white rooms.
5. Pale pastel color tones to add depth and interest to black and white decorating ideas.
6. Salvaged wood textures and colors to enrich interior decorating.
7. Ivory, pearl and all off white paint colors, decorating fabrics and tile designs to brighten up black and white rooms.
8. Eye-catching shapes and unique forms to create more interest in black and white rooms.
9. Using black and gray color tones in unusual ways, for ceiling designs, floor decor and home furnishings.
10. Creating fresh combinations and surprising details emphasized with black or white color.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 18.09.2014
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox