Small kitchen design with eating area
Small apartment ideas are about creating bright, functional, comfortable and modern interior design in tiny spaces. Compact furniture, ergonomic layout, creative room dividers, combined with bright lighting and light room colors are excellent ideas for modern interior design and decorating small apartments and homes.
Lushome presents an inspiring interior design project Micro Apartment. Located in New York and designed by AKA, www.allen-killcoyne.com/, the small apartment demonstrates modern interior design ideas that stretch the space visually and create the bright and functional home. Allen + Killcoyne Architects transformed a small apartment into a beautiful home and added the functional zones a contemporary flair.
Creative room dividers and partitions divide the open living space into a few functional areas. Built-in cabinets and kitchen shelves under the ceiling are space saving ideas that increase a spacious feel. Straight lines, small furniture, bright lighting fixtures and white decorating ideas transformed the small spaces into the well-organized and cheerful home in Manhattan.
Small apartment ideas
1. White decorating ideas and light wood.
2. Practical and creative room dividers to maximize small spaces.
3. Bright lighting design.
4. Clutter-free, modern interior design with colorful accents.
5. Functional and convenient storage solutions.
6. Space-saving bathroom design and white decorating combined with glass doors and a large wall mirror.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 20.06.2016
Related articles and sponsored content