Small kitchens can be comfortable, bright, and modern. Functional kitchen design ideas, mixed with original accents and vintage-style details, turn small kitchens into relaxing, practical, and stylish spaces with a unique character. If you paint kitchen cabinets the wall or floor color, you can visually stretch the interiors and create a beautiful color scheme for your kitchen decorating.
Wall mirrors and polished surfaces stretch small kitchens visually. Also, space-saving ideas, well-organized storage, compact kitchen appliances, and dining furniture are perfect for small kitchen designs. Look for hidden spaces in your kitchen and come up with creative solutions for space-saving kitchen design.
Modern small kitchens
Here are fabulous inspirations for a small kitchen design and tips for maximizing small spaces while adding a contemporary, stylish look and a personal feel to your modern interior.
How to extend small kitchens
1. Two-tone kitchen cabinets
2. Neutral kitchen colors, especially white decorating ideas
3. Original accents, bright window curtains, utensils, kitchenware, colorful organizers
4. Space-saving kitchen appliances
5. Compact dining furniture and built-in furniture
6. Functional storage solutions
7. Pull-out countertops that increase the work surfaces
8. Roll-out cabinets that can work as a kitchen island
9. Mixing kitchen design styles to reflect your personality
10. Attractive, stylish, colorful kitchen backsplash ideas to accentuate the modern kitchen design
11. Creative open storage solutions, wall shelves, racks, hanging baskets
12. Stylish accent wall design in modern colors
Beautiful small kitchen design ideas
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from kitchen design