Orange and green colors for modern dining room decorating
Orange colors work well with all neutral colors, warm yellow and red color shades, all greens, brown colors, and cool blue colors. Modern dining room decorating look fascinating, happy, and festive with accents in orange colors. All these colors beautifully match orange furniture upholstery, decor accessories in orange colors, modern wallpaper, and orange paints, artworks, orange flower arrangements and tableware.
Orange furniture and decor accessories in warm shades are the easiest and quickest ways to add interest and warmth to modern dining room decorating. Home furnishings in orange color demand attention and make dining rooms look exciting and bright. The softer orange color shades, like peach and coral, are friendlier, more soothing and gentle. Peachy orange and terra cotta colors are less flamboyant than their bright orange cousins but still energetic, warm and beautiful.
The Orange color comes from autumn leaves and warm sunsets, juicy fruits and vegetables. Lushome releases a collection of vibrant dining room decorating ideas that give fabulous inspirations. Orange colors, inspired by gorgeous and delicious foods and brightness of golden sunsets, offer terrific color schemes for modern home interiors.
Orange dining room decorating ideas
1. Use shades of orange colors in fall decorating and season-themed fall crafts, fall flower arrangements, and decorating fabrics.
2. Add a large artwork or a floor carpet in orange colors to create a beautiful background for dining furniture.
3. Change upholstery fabric and transform dining chairs into stunning accents for dining room decorating. Use cabinets or wall shelves on orange colors to add a festive and bright look to dining room design.
4. Use wood finishes in orange shades, lighting fixtures with lamp shades in bronze, orange pastels or vibrant orange hues to add majestic glow and warmth to dining room design and make interior decorating attractive, warm and stylish.
5. Blend orange color accents with cooling, light and vigorous blue colors to harmonize dining room design.
6. Add white decorating ideas to orange color schemes bringing freshness and elegance into bright and warm dining room interiors.
Orange color accents are stimulating, welcoming and optimistic. Orange colors improve mood and make people feel happy. Dining room decorating in orange, brown and green colors looks like inviting tropical paradise. Orange color combinations with light gray color tones and all cool blue colors create eye-catching, balanced and sophisticated dining room decorating.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from room decorating
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox