Charming white Christmas tree design, wood, Christmas lights
DIY holiday trees make excellent Christmas decorations that save money and add an artistic touch to the festive season. Wall Christmas trees are space-saving designs that create beautiful centerpieces for original winter holiday decor. Alternative Christmas trees are fun. These playful and humorous wall decorations are perfect DIY projects for families with kids and young adults. Also, older people may like to experiment with space-saving designs that are ideal for decorating small apartments and homes.
Wall Christmas trees come in many different styles, colors, sizes, and materials. We can use anything we want for alternative Christmas tree designs. Wood, Christmas tree decorations, magazine pages, books, yarn, candies, handmade garlands, and Christmas lights are just a few exciting ideas for creating alternative Christmas trees.
Wall holiday trees
Modern design trends
Here are modern design trends for wall holiday decoration with alternative trees. The design can be traditional and asymmetrical. Wall Christmas trees make space-saving and trendy wall decorations and beautifully accentuate room corners.
1. Accent triangle
2. Stylish graphic design in black and white with vibrant accents
3. Modern decoration patterns, geometric shapes, zigzag lines
4. Plywood panel with Christmas trees
5. Recycling plastic items that you have, from plastic pipes to small toys
6. Pin-up Christmas trees made on cork or plywood panels
7. Wall holiday trees made with edible decorations, cookies, dried fruits, candies
8. Themed decorations, made of similar ornaments, like little houses, animals, birds, Christmas trees, snowmen, snowflakes, etc.
9. Gift holiday trees created with present boxes
10. Alternative Christmas trees made of paper crafts and handmade fabric ornaments
11. Corner holiday trees
Inspiring design ideas
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from christmas ideas