Beige color tones are beautiful interior colors that bring elegance and sophistication into modern living room designs. Gray color tones, mixed with beige, are classy and practical choices, but the latest trends in decorating home interiors include pinkish beige, orange-beige, yellowish, and greenish beige hues. All of them work well with each other and add a contemporary look to modern living rooms.
Modern beige hues
These trendy interior colors are suitable for wall paints and home furnishings. They look beautiful together and create an attractive background individually. White decorating ideas combined with any of beige pastel appear more sophisticated. Home furnishings in various beige hues bring color into modern interiors while keeping living rooms neutral and relaxing.
Soothing pink accents, gray color tones, black-n-white decorating ideas, various golden decorations, and houseplants create beautiful living room color schemes. Combine cooler and warmer pastels for balancing your neutral living room design. Mix lighter and darker tones and shades. Add a few alternative color accents to create an elegant, beautiful, and modern living room.
Cool beige tones
1. Grayish beige tones are elegantly sophisticated.
2. Neutral beige colors are classy and versatile.
3. Lilac-beige hues are mysterious and surprising.
4. Brownish beige shades are warm and cozy.
Warm beige pastels
5. Pinkish beige is soothing and romantic.
6. Greenish beige interior colors are refreshing and quiet.
7. Yellowish beige tones are pleasant and soft.
8. Peachy-beige are bright and welcoming
9. Orange-beige is relaxing and comfortable.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from color trends