22 Small Living Room Designs, Spacious Interior Decorating and Home Staging Tips
22 small living room designs demonstrate how small rooms can look spacious, elegant, comfortable and modern. Lushome brings this collection of small living rooms that provide inspirations for effective living space redesign and quick room makeovers.
Great tips and ideas for interior decorating or home staging will help to transform small living rooms into bright and visually large home interiors. Light ceiling and wall paint colors, light floor decor and living room furniture, large windows and glass wall design ideas, light window curtains and modern lighting fixtures increase small living room designs visually.
Small living rooms call for smaller furniture pieces, storage cabinets, shelving units and lighting fixtures to match small home staging and interior decorating ideas. Small living room designs are challenging, but interesting and fulfilling when designers create gorgeous small rooms that look stylish, elegant and comfortable.
Small living room designs
Good living rooms perfectly fit small spaces and owner lifestyles, emphasize attractive architectural features and provide functional home interiors.
Interior decorating and home staging tips for small living rooms
1. Light neutral colors are versatile and universally appealing. They create wonderful backgrounds for displaying modern living room furniture and decor items in brighter colors.
2. All soft light interior colors, pastel tones and warm milky shades, yellow color combinations, blue and green color shades are great wall paint colors for small interior decorating and home staging. your walls. These interior colors help open up small rooms and give living room designs a more airy feel.
3. Dark brown colors bring coziness and comfort into interior decorating. Accent walls, decor accents and furniture in dark brown color shades, reddish brown, black, dark blue and gray color tones can be used in moderation for small living room designs to add a stylish touch of contrast to home interiors.
4. Mirrored furniture, wall mirrored, polished ceramic, metal and glass decor accessories help visually increase small living rooms.
4. Solid upholstery fabrics and light curtain fabric prints are great for small living room designs and interior decorating. Avoid heavily printed upholstery fabrics, dark draperies and for small living room decorating. Light, monochromatic, almost neutral colors that match are idea for small living rooms.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 29.04.2014
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox