22 Ingeniously Simple Kitchen Storage Ideas and Organizing Tips
Simple kitchen storage ideas can offer ingenious solutions for small spaces and beautify large kitchen interiors giving them unique character and charm. Lushome collection of kitchen storage ideas provide great inspirations for adding smart kitchen storage to your home and create unique and more comfortable kitchen design.
Modern kitchen storage ideas are developed to improve interior design and make your kitchen comfortable, ergonomic and beautiful. All small kitchen appliances, utensils, cookware and small items in your kitchen can be attractively organized in designated places, blending ergonomic design with warmth of kitchen interiors.
Kitchen interiors can be filled with pleasant aromas of exotic spices and delicious cakes, while look organized and neat. Good kitchen storage keep all little things handy close and easily reachable, while decluttering kitchen interiors and organizing functional zones. Here are simple, clever and space saving ideas for kitchen storage that your can steal for your home.
Kitchen storage ideas
1. Rotating kitchen organizers for small containers and spice organizers.
2. Kitchen shelves and hooks.
3. Open shelves for everyday kitchen storage.
4. Kitchen organizers for pans, pots and lids.
5. Creating kitchen storage spaces for every functional zones allow to improve kitchen design and make modern kitchen interiors ergonomic, safe and comfortable.
6. Simple open storage for kitchen utensils and things you use often.
7. Diving drawers create neat small spaces for organized kitchen storage.
8. Vertical kitchen storage for cutting boards, serving trays and large lids.
9. Using spaces under wall cabinets for simple kitchen storage is one of the most popular and effective space saving ideas for convenient and compact kitchen design.
10. Cookware, tableware, small kitchen appliances and utensils can be used as accents for kitchen decorating, if you select a single color or color combination and display items in these colors on open kitchen shelves.
11. Traditional china cabinets with glass doors make wonderful kitchen and dining room decorations. Your favorite china tableware set or unique decorative vases will look beautiful behind the glass doors while giving character to interior decorating.
12. Small details, like pretty baskets with labels, add charming feel to kitchen storage and organization. Wooden boxes, glass jars, metal net or plastic containers can be used for creating similar effects.
13. Using vertical surfaces for kitchen storage shelves, racks and hooks organizes kitchen design and creates more spaces in kitchen interiors.
14. Freestanding shelving units and kitchen island designs on wheels are excellent ideas for improving the functionality of kitchen design.
15. Folding down shelves with lights for your cookbook or spice collection is a nice space saving idea to bring more comfort into modern kitchen design.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 23.10.2016
Related articles and sponsored content