Minimal kitchen desgn in minimalist style with a sliding island top
Minimal kitchens are custom made, stylish modern kitchen designs in minimalist style . Minimal kitchen designs from Italian Bartolomeo Belatti and Stefano Venier, working in New York demonstrate elegant simplicity , functionality an unique ideas for kitchen islands.
Kitchen designers from Minimal USA, www.minimalusa.com/ got rid of all unnecessary details and added a sliding kitchen islands top that hides the sink. Innovative modern kitchen design in minimalist style is great for contemporary kitchens with an island in the center.
Contemporary kitchens in minimalist style are ideal for creating stylish and functional large and small spaces for cooking, entertaining and enjoying meals. Simple straight lines, smooth surfaces and few details make even small kitchen interiors appear more spacious.
Contemporary kitchens in minimalist style may seem cold and impersonal, decorated with high-tech appliances and neutral colors, but the contemporary thirst for natural simplicity is in vogue.
Modern kitchen designs in minimalist style add elegance and exceptional functionality to modern homes.
Modern kitchen designs in minimalist style
– make kitchen interiors look exclusive and elegant,
– create harmony and clutter free decor,
– have simple cabinets with hidden handles or pullers, tempered glass doors and metal parts,
– often include bar tables, kitchen islands and small working areas,
– include stainless steel appliances, built-in, space saving appliances and appliances in black colors.
European kitchens in minimalist style
How to design contemporary kitchen interiors in minimalist style
1. Window should be large and simple. Blinds and window shades in neutral monochromatic or contrasting colors are excellent for window decoration in minimalist style.
2. One or two color schemes and color combinations of white, black, gray and natural wood tones are great for creating striking modern kitchen interiors in minimalist style.
3. Various textures add interest to modern kitchen design in minimalist style.
4. Contemporary kitchen lighting design that includes decorative lighting fixtures, spot lights and task lighting help define functional areas and provide a comfortable level of illumination where needed. Dimmer switches change brightness of the light and create the right atmosphere in the kitchen, reducing energy consumption.
5. Contemporary kitchen accessories and utensils, decorative bowls and vases give the final touch to modern kitchen design in minimalist style. Glass shelves and wall niches, decorated with small glass shelves and contemporary kitchen decor accessories add more style and elegance to modern kitchen designs.
by Ena Russ
Related articles and sponsored content
More from interior design styles
and enjoy free articles sent to your inbox