Inspiring designs of the week
Top 6 Modern Interior Design Trends 2013, Interconnection and Organic Design
The world is in motion. Fresh design and decorating ideas reflect the changing lifestyle and interconnection, bring new materials, decorating technique and interior design trends, inspired by contemporary technology and old traditions, and fill modern homes with new energy, light and color.
Modern interior design trends 2013 will offer bright home decorating colors, giving people a sense of optimism, joy and hope. People, living in the constantly changing world, choose exciting interior design ideas, unusual materials and light room decor that combine comfort and functionality and create simple, pleasant and airy home interiors.
Interior design trends 2013 are the reflections of the rapidly changing world, affecting mood, views and lifestyle. Modern interior decorating and home staging incorporate new techniques and contemporary materials, blending them with refreshed old furniture and decor accessories in vintage style or retro styles of 40s, 50s and 60s for adding more charm and comfort to functional rooms.
6 modern interior design trends 2013
Modern interior design philosophy in 2013 is about harmony, organic design and interconnection of all elements. Contrasts will not divide the living spaces, but unite all interconnected elements and add more meaning to color and design choices.
Interior decorating fabric prints
1.Various geometric patterns and kaleidoscope like designs symbolize the dynamic changes and allow to create unique and interesting home interiors, following one of the brightest interior design trends 2013. Animal prints, associated with luxury and aristocratic style, add chic to modern interior design and decorating.
Home decorating fabrics in calm and pastel colors, decorative fabrics with watercolor painting effect and embroidery, animal skin inspired patterns and bright floral designs, stripes and innovative contemporary prints, colorful graphic and fretwork designs are modern interior design trends 2013.
Luxurious home accents
2. Golden home decorations, finishes and golden colors are modern interior design trends for 2013 that symbolize happiness, success and prosperity. Obstacles fall away in the golden light of joy. Golden decorations and golden colors brighten up modern interior design and decorating ideas, adding cheerful and energetic accents to home decor.
Interior decorating color trends
3. Yellow, reddish and greenish yellow colors, orange, peach, amber, yellowish and reddish brown color tones are modern color design choices for rich interior decorating with glamorous and extravagant flavor. Beautiful emerald green and deep blue colors, turquoise and purple color shades, soft cream and elegant gray color tones, combined with yellow and red colors, will be modern interior design trends in 2013.
Reuse and recycle design ideas
4. Recycling, re-purposing and reusing old furniture and home decor accessories will be popular modern interior design trends in 2013. All decor items and materials that at first appear to be old, used or useless will add beauty to home interiors, enhanced with creative interior design and decorating ideas that help reuse and recycle these items.
Eco friendly products, design and decorating ideas
5. Using new technology and creating unexpected combinations of contemporary and new decorating materials reflect inspiring interior design trends that blend industrial and artistic ideas together. Old furniture and home decor accessories become new again, and fell even better, because materials are not wasted and efficiently used. Modern interior design trends 2013 will reflect this and encourage people to take a part in repairing the world, enjoying retro-modern interior design and decorating in vintage style.
Traditional design and natural materials
6. Modern interior design trends 2013 include furniture and decor accessories created with using traditional processes and local woods. The focus on patriotic home decoration and brands, handmade crafts, furniture and decor accessories, that feel familiar and friendly, local materials and natural colors, inspired by traditional home decorating ideas, are modern interior design trends in 2013.
Crafts, furniture and decor accessories in vintage style from local artisans, attics and closets celebrate the heritage, create the connection between generations and save the environment. Adding personal touches and new value to used vintage furniture and old decor accessories are modern interior design trends 2013 that create exciting and interesting home interiors, adding an eclectic ambiance to modern homes.
Vintage furniture and decor accessories in French style, retro lighting fixtures and decor in 40s, 50s and 60s styles, simple contemporary decorating ideas, spiced up with stylish color design, comfortable traditional and country style decor, blended with contemporary environment saving ideas are modern interior design trends 2013 that will satisfy any taste and make rooms feel warm, elegant and eco friendly.
Feel free to experiment with your contemporary home decor, vintage furniture and decor accessories, and create truly unique home interiors in 2013, blending organic design ideas into your rooms and celebrating practical interconnection of all items. All dramatic transformations start with small changes, turning rooms into charming and comfortable, elegant and beautiful home interiors.