Creative decorative accents
Small spaces can look beautiful and airy, increasing home values and attracting potential buyers. Modern interior design for small spaces is about smart home staging, creating comfortable, bright, elegant and beautiful small rooms that feel larger. Lushome shares tips for staging home interiors which help stretch small spaces and create modern interior design.
Folding beds and transformer table design ideas, light neutral colors and simple elegant decorating allow to stretch small spaces visually. Bright colorful accents and stylish details, color contrasts and large mirrors add interest to modern interior design and create cheerful and welcoming small rooms.
Storage closets and cabinets with doors help create clutter free, neat and beautiful modern interiors. Elegant simplicity and bright lighting design work very well for small spaces. Large windows and white paint colors, glossy and mirrored surfaces and soft pastels are ideal interior design ideas for stretching small spaces and creating stylish rooms.
Modern interior design ideas for small spaces
1. Comfortable interior design layout.
2. Light neutral colors and bright colorful accents.
3. Multifunctional and compact room furniture.
4. Effective and stylish storage solutions, closet doors, mirrored surfaces, good storage organization and space saving ideas.
5. Functional interior design.
6. Multi-level lighting design combining different lighting fixtures.
7. Space saving home appliances and bathroom fixtures.
8. Clutter free decorating and well organized interior design.
9. Classic style, Scandinavian style, contemporary interior design in minimalist style, naturally perfect interior design styles for small spaces.
10. Modular furniture and transformer furniture design.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 23.10.2016
Related articles and sponsored content