Inspiring designs of the week
8 Feng Shui Tips for Attracting Money in 2012, Feng Shui Home for Wealth
Feng Shui for wealth, according to ancient Chinese Feng Shui masters, improves health, bring more money and joy into homes. Feng Shui tips for attracting money in 2012, the year of the Black Water Dragon, and home decorating ideas for good Feng Shui will help to attract new possibilities, positive changes in carriers, influential people and good luck, improving financial situations.
There are nine types of energy in ancient Chinese Feng Shui philosophy. In 2012 White energy, which is associated with the number 8, will be concentrated in the western part of homes, strengthening the wealth zone of a house. During the years 2004 – 2023 White energy 8 is very powerful, bringing fame and money.
This energy belongs to Earth Element. Western part of the house represents Metal element. Feng Shui tips that help create the combination of home decorating ideas which represent and strengthen these two elements, are great for attracting money in 2012.
Feng Shui tips for attracting money in 2012
1. White energy is strengthening the western part of your home in 2012, creating good environment for thinking of smart financial investments, new projects and carrier choices.
2. Red energy 7, which is concentrated in the south-western part of the house, and white energy 8 together will bring financial success and joy in 2012.
The combination of these two energy types in 2012 will be responsible for quick improvements of financial situations, creating pleasant moments, happy events,bringing good luck and great romantic relationships into your life.
3. Feng Shui home for wealth by activating the western and south-western parts of your house with Dragon Year Feng Shui colors and Feng Shui cures, making the energy move, bringing money and creating inviting atmosphere for happy moments in your life.
4. The door, located in the western part of a house, (Feng Shui home, front door and entry decorating) becomes the major element that helps Feng Shui home for wealth in 2012, stimulating the energy flow, creating welcoming entryway and attracting money.
5. The clock and TV set in the western part of a house help stimulate the energy, Feng Shui home for wealth and attract money in 2012.
6. Antique and modern Chinese fans are excellent home decorating ideas, that add an exotic and adventurous flavor to room decor, while attracting money and positive changes.
Fans are symbols of fresh and pleasant changes. Images of turtles or dragons make fans lucky talismans, symbolizing wealth and attracting money in 2012.
If you do not have a Chinese or Japanese fan at home, make one and draw images that symbolize good luck and money to Feng Shui your home for wealth and create unique and meaningful room decorating.
7. Chinese Fan Palms are perfect indoor plants that Feng Shui a home for wealth. Their broad, medium green leaves look great in any room, stimulating the energy flow.
Chinese Fan Palms grow well in containers, adding unique texture and pleasant green color to home decorating ideas.
These palms are drought tolerant and need very little care, while attracting money to your home.
8. Candles help Feng Shui your home for wealth also. The color and size of a candle do not matter. The glowing light and warmth of a candle in the room, located in the western part of your home will attract new clients, great ideas and improve your carrier, bringing more money in 2012, classic Chinese Feng Shui teaches say.