6 Trends in Decorating with Salvaged Wood Doors
Advertisement - continue below
Wooden interior doors and exterior wood door designs vary in styles, but all wooden doors provide a great material for recycling and home decorating. Salvaged wood doors help save money and inspire amazing DIY projects. Lushome brings a collection of modern ideas for recycling wood doors and share top trends in decorating with salvaged wood doors.
Handmade modern tables, decorative screens and room dividers, wooden wall panels, storage racks and creative bed headboard ideas are just a few ways to reuse and recycle wood doors for interesting, fresh and eco friendly home decorating.
All houses and apartments have doors. Exterior wood door designs are stronger and more durable than interior doors, so exterior doors can be used for outdoor home decorating. Wooden interior doors can be transformed into shelving units and modern tables, room dividers and bed headboards, kitchen or bathroom racks and striking wall decorations for any room.
Advertisement - continue below
Recycling salvaged wood doors for home decorating
Exterior wood door designs, especially in vintage style, can add beautiful decorations to modern homes. Entrance and interior doors provide big salvaged wood pieces which can be used for all sort of recycling projects.
Designers and craftsmen create original and unique furniture pieces of salvaged wood, so DIY wood furniture items for your home decorating can reflect their wonderful idea for recycling.
Wood doors can be used in modern interior design and outdoor home decorating. Wood doors look great with all other materials, from metal and glass to natural fabrics and ceramics. Antique or vintage, solid or with windows, exterior wood door designs and interior doors can add surprising and stylish accents to home decorating.
Scratches and cracks on salvaged wood doors give personality to DIY wood furniture design. All imperfections enhance the beauty of salvaged wood doors, blending your original and modern furniture design with antiquity and history. Vintage exterior wood door designs and old interior doors have their stories to tell, and look great with all furnishings in modern interiors.
Trends in decorating with wood doors
1. Salvaged wood doors make stylish and original picture frames and can create beautiful decorative wall panels with photographs.
2. You can reuse and recycle salvaged wood doors for wall shelves and freestanding shelving units, corner shelves and DIY furniture for storage.
3. Wooden exterior door designs and interior doors can be recycled for unique decorative screens and room dividers.
4. Creative bed headboard ideas are another modern trend in home decorating. Fresh and unusual bed headboard ideas allow reuse and recycle wood doors for modern bedroom decorating.
5. Making modern tables while recycling old wood doors is one of great trends in home decorating. Dining tables and desks, coffee tables and nightstands handmade with wood doors are functional and very attractive.
6. Various exterior wood door designs and interior doors are great for making unique decorative wall panels.
Salvaged wood is a fantastic interior design and home decorating material. Wood doors, shutters, gates and fences can be recycled for unique designs and used in modern interiors, garden or outdoor home decorating.
by Ena Russ
last updated: 23.06.2015